Zero training.... :-(

I cant remember the last time I went for a run, swim or cycle (only to and from work) its got to be over a month now? Reason being....Well, after searching for the past few months we have finally found a house and looking to get on to the property ladder, so training has gone right out the window and been replaced with stress, lack of sleep, dizzy spells, crap diet you name it. Currently we are stuck in the middle waiting for everything to be finalised so we can move in, just hoping it all goes to plan. I feel once we have moved in and settled I will be able to get back into the swing of things as I feel my life is on hold at the moment and cant fully focus.

The best thing about where I am moving to is that its near a local swimming pool, its a nice distance to cycle/run to work, the water sports center down the road is available for open water swimming May-October next year so ideal for practice for next years Olympic distance race which currently is looking like the Dambuster Triathlon in rutland waters, only £65 and not to far from Lincoln.....just need to be able to swim the 1500m distance in 6 months...ooo and get a wet suit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He who fails to plan is planning to fail...

Back to basics..

8 Weeks till Ironman...shit is getting real!!