Last post of 2011 - Roll on 2012!!

Well I have finally moved into my new house and i have to say its has been the most stressful 2 months ever! I couldn't think about training or keeping my diet on track, it was just a nightmare! so it just came to a griding halt and now its Xmas I cant see me training until new years day (new start, diet ect...)

So whats the plans for 2012? Hopefully money available the races this year are:-

Lincoln 10k - Aim for a sub 40, or a sub 45 at least!

Dambuster Triathlon - Oly distance, open water, eeekk!

David Lloyd Triathlon - Wouldn't mind another crack at it, beat last years time.

Notts Marathon - Prep to see if I can go the running distance for the Ironman in 2013 - also one of my friends has bet me that I can't run the marathon!

Not as many races as I would have liked, but money is going to be tight with now having a mortgage and having to pay out more getting to training with the tri club (petrol bills ect due to moving) but on a plus note I now have a good long cycle to work every morning or the possibility of running a 10k before work :-), Swimming pool just around the corner, Open water center too.....things are looking good for 2012.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He who fails to plan is planning to fail...

Back to basics..

Sickness, More OW swimming and potential bike theft!