Cracks starting to appear :-(....

Well I have started back on the training, first few runs of 5k was great, really enjoying it and getting a new PB for it, decided to push the boat and do a 8k on my lunch break, after hitting 6-7k mark I felt a twinge on the underside of my right foot and the left side of ankle so have given the running a rest for the week and will try going up the km slowly, last thing I want to do is give myself a case of plantar fasciitis. I always get injuries from my right knee downwards and guess i should really go back to the physio or go for a biomechanical imbalance test to see whats causing these injuries, but its the £££, so going to crack on with the core strength exercises some more and work on the hip exercises again as I have stopped doing them since moving, fingers crossed it will improve but if not I have no choice but to seen professional advice, also I think it might be time for some new trainers....more £££!!

Swimming is coming on fine, really getting a feel for the water now, just need to keep up the fitness and fit a second session in a week to build up my endurance.

Bike, coming along great, got out last week and did a 30km cycle, the most ive done on a bike and had to turn back due to how cold my feet was! so bought some over boots to keep em warm. This week I bashed out another 30km but 3mins faster, prob due to the winds behind me on one of the straights and the fact i could feel my feet....take about 1:05mins, so going to keep doing the loop untill im under and hour, then crank it up to 40km.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He who fails to plan is planning to fail...

Back to basics..

Sickness, More OW swimming and potential bike theft!