First post for 2012

Well as new years resolutions go, mine fell at the first hurdle....the aim to be better with time and eat healthy ended on the first day back to work...overslept and had to grab some junk food to keep me going through out the day as had no time to prepare anything...oh well. So my training is starting back up again anyhow, first swimming session back last week ripped me apart, so out of shape for 2 months no swimming, but soon got back into the swing of things. Running...did a 5km last week just to get the DOMS over and done with so I can get back to regular running and then up the millage. Cycling...soon as I get our shed base down and order one I'm going to do long bike rides to build up to 40km, currently I'm doing 20k a day going to work at back, but would like to use my tri bike and get used to it more if i could...maybe when its abit warmer?

Right best do some stretches as off for a nice 5km run, under my foot is twinging abit so might just take it steady :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He who fails to plan is planning to fail...

Back to basics..

Sickness, More OW swimming and potential bike theft!